Collections in this Community
- These short reports give a year-by-year total of students, credit hours and full-time equivalent (FTE) for each semester or summer session. Data is provided for all campuses.
- These brief enrollment reports are based on official fall semester enrollment data and show the total number of students by ethnicity and level for each Indiana University campus.
- FYIU is a periodic research brief that is disseminated to interested members of the IU community. These research briefs are based on information that has been previously assembled to address specific ad hoc policy questions.
- The "Historic Degrees Conferred" report does not contain the totals of Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) and Statewide Technology (SWT) degrees awarded through Purdue University. The number of IPFW and SWT degree figures can be found in our Fact Book.
- These reports provide demographic and test score information on the students new to the university who make up the incoming cohort for retention and graduation rates reporting for the fall semester. The figures reflect all beginners* and are used for a variety of external reports. *Beginner refers to degree-seeking undergraduate students enrolled in the fall semester that began this semester or began in either of the preceding summer sessions.
- The completions report reflects the degree conferrals in a given fiscal year (July 1–June 30) and is the basis for our reporting to Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). As such, Purdue University degrees granted at Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) are included in our totals and IUPUI campus views.
- These reports reflect the graduation rates for incoming, full-time undergraduate students based upon their year of entry into the university. Degree completion is measured by the accepted federal guideline of 150 percent of program length (1.5 years for certificates, three years for associates, and six years for baccalaureates).